VFD Series Fiber Dosing Unit
A fiber dosing unit for asphalt plants is a specialized piece of equipment used to add fibers to asphalt mixtures during production. The fibers are typically made from materials such as polyester, polypropylene, or aramid and are added to the asphalt mixture to improve its properties, such as crack resistance, durability, and stiffness.
The fiber dosing unit for asphalt plants typically consists of a hopper for storing the fibers, a feeder for metering the fibers into the asphalt mix, and a control system for regulating the flow rate of the fibers. The fibers are usually added to the asphalt mix at the mixing stage, and the fiber dosing unit can be integrated into the asphalt plant’s control system for automatic operation.
VFD Series Fiber Dosing Unit Features
- Suitable for all facility types.
- Economical, practical and modular system.
- Particles can be easily transported by high air pressure.
- Optional transport options (horizontal, vertical, Extreme + vertical).
- Ideal for filling and transporting horizontal, vertical and rounded silos and vertical bunkers.
- Low maintenance costs reduce their cost.
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems are suitable for healthy and granular products.